IMPACT INVESTING INTERNSHIP
Phenix Capital is an Amsterdam and London-based investment consultant that supports institutional investors in committing capital to impact and SDG investing. We support European institutional investors with the development and implementation of impact and sustainable development investing strategies. Aside from providing investment consulting services, we also strive to educate institutional investors with our flagship conference Impact Summit Europe, the leading impact investing conference for institutional investors.
To support our vision and growth path, Phenix Capital is offering a 3 to 10 month-internship to a highly motivated individual to start in 2018.
- Investor Relations support - incl. maintaining and improving CRM (Customer Relationship Management database)
- Creation of weekly and monthly investors and funds mailings - Social media, website and blogs-update
- Administrative support to the team and project management - support of various impact investing project with project planning tools and organization
- Support the maintenance of proprietary Impact Investing fund database of private equity, venture capital, real assets equity and fixed income impact funds - incl contact and information request with fund managers worldwide.
- Support the organisation of Impact Events and Funds roadshows
- Impact Investing Market and investment research and Fund analysis
- Identification of potential impact investors and funding sources
- Support the team's volunteer activities in Alternatives4children foundation (www.a4c.nl)
- Excellent analytical and writing skills, in English (and if possible in Dutch) with expertise in PowerPoint and Excel, project management applications a plus - additional languages a plus
- Demonstrated strong academic achievement at Bachelor’s degree program - Knowledge of and familiarity with financial/investment terminology ---CFA/or CAIA candidate a plus
- Strong interest in learning about impact investing and asset management (particularly equity management , private equity /venture capital, private debt and real assets)
- Self-starter, highly motivated with ability to take the initiative in moving projects forward – happy to be part of a new venture and start up
- Hands on, independent, problem solver, out of the box thinking
- Extremely service-oriented, strong team player and Communicator
- Multitasking and fast-thinker
- Strong willingness to learn
- Commitment to serving society’s needs - Ethical behaviour and a high level of personal integrity
- The office is located in Amsterdam RAI, near the financial center of Amsterdam
- Working hours would be 35-40 hours a week
- Remuneration would be 350 euro per month
- Possibility to split the Internship in a 3 month- period in the summer + part time internship later
Are you driven to make a difference and be part of a dynamic and motivated team ? We look forward to hearing from you !
Please send your resume and cover letter to Sophie Robe at email@example.com.