IMPACT INVESTING INTERNSHIP VACANCIES
Phenix Capital is an Amsterdam and London-based investment consultant that supports institutional investors in committing capital to impact and SDG investing. We support European institutional investors with the development and implementation of impact and sustainable development investing strategies. Aside from providing investment consulting services, we also strive to educate institutional investors with our flagship conference Impact Summit Europe, the leading impact investing conference for institutional investors.
To support our vision and growth path, Phenix Capital is offering a 6 to 10 month-internship to a highly motivated individuals to start in 2018.
Impact Investment Fund Analysis (2 interns)
- Support the maintenance of proprietary impact investing fund database of private equity, venture capital, real assets, public equity and fixed income impact funds
- Impact fund research and support with due diligence incl. contacting and requesting information from fund managers worldwide.
Impact investing Research analyst / Investor relations (1 intern)
- Investor Research and impact investing market trend analysis incl . research of potential responsible investment policy and research mandates
- Maintaining and improving CRM (Customer Relationship Management database)
Digital / Social media intern (1 intern )
- Administrative support to the team and project management
- Support of various impact investing projects with project planning tools and organization
Events (1 intern)
- Support the organisation of impact investing events and funds roadshows
Support the team's volunteer activities in Alternatives4children foundation (www.a4c.nl)
- Excellent analytical and writing skills, in English (and if possible in Dutch) with expertise in PowerPoint and Excel, project management applications a plus - additional languages a plus
- Demonstrated strong academic achievement at Bachelor’s degree program - Knowledge of and familiarity with financial/investment terminology ---CFA/or CAIA candidate a plus
- Strong interest in learning about impact investing and asset management (particularly equity management, private equity /venture capital, private debt and real assets)
- Self-starter, highly motivated with ability to take the initiative in moving projects forward – happy to be part of a new venture and start up
- Hands-on, independent, problem solver, out of the box thinking
- Extremely service-oriented, strong team player and communicator
- Multitasking and fast-thinker
- Strong willingness to learn
- Commitment to serving society’s needs - Ethical behaviour and a high level of personal integrity
- The office is located in Amsterdam RAI, near the financial center of Amsterdam
- Working hours would be 35-40 hours a week
- Remuneration would be 350 euro per month
- Possibility to split the Internship in a 3 month- period in the summer + part time internship later
Are you driven to make a difference and be part of a dynamic and motivated team ? We look forward to hearing from you!