Phenix Capital is a consulting company which advises institutional investors (pension funds, insurances, endowments, private banks, family offices, foundations..) to assist them with the strategy, structuring and implementation of impact and Sustainable development investing strategies.
Phenix Capital advises institutional investors to integrate impact investing and sustainable development investing in their portfolio, in two phases:
- Phase 1 : From value to mandate - support in design of impact and sustainable development investing strategy
- Phase 2 : From mandate to implementation - support in search, due-diligence and selection of impact investing managers
Phenix Capital is managing a proprietary database of scalable impact funds targeting at least risk-adjusted market-rate return. We offer the following services:
- Strategy consulting in the area of impact /sustainable development investing
- Investment policy consulting
- Selection of impact Funds suitable for your mandate
- Design, structuring & implementation of impact investing vehicles and philanthropic foundations
- Development of impact criteria and measurement methods
- Monitoring and evaluation of impact
- Capacity building
- Supervisory role (investment committee/board membership) in impact investment vehicles
We also assist traditional investors in their journey of integrating ESG (Environmental Social and Governance factors) and impact investing into their investment policy.