Updated as on May 1, 2018
Our Policy provides with respect to any information that relates to or can be associated with an individual (“Personal data” or “Personal information”) and sets out the basis on which any personal data you provide us or we collect from you, will be shared or processed by us.
Phenix Capital believes in being clear and open about how we collect and use data related to you.
What are Cookies?
When you visit the Site, we may send one or more “Cookies” - small text/data files - to your computer to uniquely identify your browser, remember some specific information on the Site and let the Phenix Capital help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Site.
(1) Cookies are used to analyze trends for administering the Site, tracking users’ movements within the Site and to further gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
(2) We may receive reports based on the Cookies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
(3) To improve security of the Site by “authenticating” you, when you sign in to our site.
(4) To keep a track of your preferences for e.g. language, time zone and timeouts after periods of inactivity.
(5) To perform research and analytics in order to improve our Site and our products and services
Types of Cookies we use:
Persistent Cookie - A persistent cookie may remain on your computer after you close your browser so that your browser can use it on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions.
Session Cookie - A session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier is temporarily tied to your account and it disappears after you close your browser. These session cookies allow us to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Site and to process your online transactions and requests. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Authentication cookie: An authentication cookie identifies you when you visit our Site and as you navigate
Personalization cookie: A personalization cookie stores the information about your preferences in order to personalize the website for your use
Status cookie: A status cookie determines the status if you are logged in to or out of our Site.
Security cookie: A security cookie is a security measure used to protect our website and services generally,
Analysis & Research cookie: We use Google analytics to analyze the use of our website.
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides. However, some features of the Site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.