Phenix Capital is a leading European investment consultant with a focus on impact investments. Our mission is to catalyse capital from institutional investors to impact and sustainable development investment across all asset classes and markets.
Phenix Capital is looking for an Event Programmer for its Events business.
With the Impact Summit Europe already in its 4th edition, the 1st edition of the Impact Summit America in September 2018 as well as the 1st of the Impact Fair, we are expanding the event business worldwide.
This role offers a unique chance to be part of a leading firm which is scaling up into a global organization.
The Event Programmer will leverage strategic, creative, and operational resources (internal and external), to strengthen the brand, manage and create successful events.
The ideal candidate must have passion for Impact, knowledge of the Asset Management industry, strong strategic leadership and hands-on skills. Ideally he/she few years of experience as journalist, writer or consultant in the financial industry. The Event Programmer will conduct in-depth market research to determine the most relevant speakers and topics, leverage its/her extensive network of contacts to recruit top speakers and take a lead role in driving attendance at the events.
It is a full-time/part-time position (to be further discussed) and is based in Amsterdam.
- Identify industry trends and develop conference programs
- Identify industry speakers and support their recruitment
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on event programs
- Implement strategy for pre-, during and post-event communications to attendees
- Support relationship management and negotiations with sponsor and external suppliers
- Provide data for post event analysis, budget recaps, internal and external feedback
- Ensure our event presence is on strategy and consistent, globally
- Conduct research and identify new event opportunities for the company
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in Asset Management. Experience in Asset Management events is a pre
- Eager to work in a startup environment
- Ability to work with multiple teams and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to quickly sort through and identify relevant information
- Commitment to serving society’s needs - Ethical behavior and a high level of personal integrity